Monday, 29 December 2008
Saturday, 27 December 2008
Baby activities currently ,
Babys got an eye infection n i think he has passed it on to me...*winks* yaa the eyes are a lil bit uncomfy
Duhh negative energy does attract more negativity! Shoo ... B gone now!
My laptop is broken n beyond repair...*sighs*
I planned to get a new laptop after 2 years BUT did not plan for my current to break down *hikss*
Wats worse .. all my stuffs stored in it...all GONE ~_~;
Im just so devastated, it happened without warning.
Omg! I sound like i just lost a lover...
Darn yes!we've been together for almost 2...
Rest in peace my loyal companion. I'll get over this soon n find a better one.
Friday, 26 December 2008
Spending more time @ the dining n family hall...definitely talking alot n laughing alot...
Alot of quality time :-D
Time to recollect on what has been achieved throughout the year and its time to kick start on plans for the new year...
Haven't any proud achievements to shout about in 2008...i wouldn't say its full of failures either...lets just say.. it was slow n there were no major progresses. This year was about sustaining..from falling.
Count your blessings thats wat has been reminded.im really thankful.
Looking forward to the new year...hope for nothing other than to progress in every aspects of life.Definitely to strive harder to be a better person. To learn more, to acquire new skills and to be more understanding and supportive to people who matters to me.
Happy New Year all !
Tuesday, 23 December 2008
Monday, 22 December 2008
getting ready to sleep...
listening to nineballs' hingga akhir waktu...
Ku coba untuk melawan hati
Tapi hampa terasa,disini tanpamu
Bagiku smua sangat brarti lagi..
Ku ingin kau d sini tepiskan sepiku bersamamu...
Tak kan pernah ada yg lain disisi, segenap jiwa hanya untukmu
Dan..Tak kan mungkin ada yang lain disisi..ku ingin kau disini tepis kan sepiku bersama mu...
Hingga akhir waktu...
Sunday, 21 December 2008
Saturday, 20 December 2008
Tuesday, 16 December 2008
Going to work on a normal day when the car infront reversed towards mine...
It was so close...luckily it stopped half an inch before my car,
Thats when he-the stupid irresponsible driver heard my honking n paid attention to the wheels instead of his handphone! Wat a total jerk n a piss off!
Sunday, 14 December 2008
Tuesday, 9 December 2008
Monday, 8 December 2008
You listened to me
You shared alot with me
All the little things you do
tells me how much you care
I cherish every moment
every little thing you did
I enjoyed your company
But...its not love
You were there to make me forget him
there when ...I needed to get my mind off him
and I needed to hate him
but no matter how hard i try
deep inside he is still a part of me
a part of me that just wouldn't go
God knows I've tried
I've tried so hard to hate him
not hard enough maybe...
I have tried my best to love you
I tried hard enough to love you
but ....I can't
He has taken my heart and
I cant' love you without my heart
I've tried to say I love you
but the words just got stuck ....
I couldn't lie to myself
In the end...
all I can say to you is...
"I'm sorry and Thank you"
Sunday, 7 December 2008
Friday, 5 December 2008
Saturday, 29 November 2008
- High blood pressure (HBP) is a serious condition that can lead to coronary heart disease, heart failure, stroke, kidney failure and other health problems.
- "Blood pressure" is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps out blood. When this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage the body in many ways.
- Blood pressure numbers include systolic and diastolic pressures. Systolic blood pressure is the pressure when the heart beats while pumping blood. Diastolic blood pressure is the pressure when the heart is at rest between beats.
- All blood pressure levels above 120/80 mmHg increase your risk for the health problems related to HBP. A blood pressure level of 140/90 mmHg or higher is considered HBP for most adults. If you have diabetes or chronic kidney disease, a blood pressure of 130/80 mmHg or higher is considered HBP.
- Blood pressure tends to rise with age. Certain medical problems and medicines may cause blood pressure to rise. In some women, blood pressure can go up if they use birth control pills, become pregnant, or take hormone replacement therapy.
- Children younger than 10 years who have HBP often have another condition that's causing it (such as kidney disease). Treating the underlying condition may resolve HBP.
Certain traits, conditions, or habits may raise your risk for HBP. These include older age, race/ethnicity, overweight or obesity, gender, unhealthy lifestyle habits, a family history of HBP, long-lasting stress, and having prehypertension (blood pressure levels between 120–139/80–89).
- HBP itself usually has no symptoms. Rarely, headaches may occur. Some people only learn that they have HBP after it causes health problems, such as coronary heart disease, stroke, or kidney failure.
- Your doctor will diagnose HBP using the results of a blood pressure test. This test is easy and painless. It may be done several times to make sure the results are correct.
The ranges for normal blood pressure and HBP are different for youth than for adults. These ranges are based on the average blood pressure levels for a child or teen's age, gender, and height.
- If you have normal blood pressure, you can take steps to prevent or delay HBP. Healthy lifestyle habits can help you maintain normal blood pressure.
- If you have HBP, you can take steps to prevent the long-term problems it can cause. Adopt healthy lifestyle habits and follow the treatment plan your doctor prescribes.
Healthy habits can help you control HBP. Healthy habits include:
- Following a healthy eating plan
- Doing enough physical activity
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Quitting smoking
- Managing your stress and learning to cope with stress
Wednesday, 26 November 2008
On your birthday, special one,
On your day I wish for you
I wish you fine and simple pleasures
Tuesday, 25 November 2008
Friends are like broom... we use them to clean up our mess
Friends are like motorcycles... we add more weight on them for our convenience
Friends are also like tiger... they are fierce and powerful and they don't care who you are
Friends are also like loan shark... they are after your money
Friends are also like coin with two faces... speak nicely in front of you but stab you from behind
Be careful when choosing a friend...
leave one bad friend...
There comes ten new friends to choose from
This was forwarded by a dear friend today :)
Monday, 24 November 2008
Sunday, 23 November 2008
They fall with laughter and happiness
Tears falls with a broken heart
Tears they fall with pain
Falling in depression
Falling in despair
Falling in silence
These tears they fall for someone
Someone worthy of the tears that fell
Saturday, 22 November 2008
And we don't even know what we argue about
Don't even say I love you no more
'Cause saying how we feel is no longer allowed
Some people will work things out
And some just don't know how to change
Let's don't wait till the water runs dry
We might watch our whole lives pass us by
Let's don't wait till the water runs dry
We'll make the biggest mistake of our lives
Don't do it baby
Now they can see the tears in our eyes
But we deny the pain that lies deep in our hearts
Well maybe that's a pain we can't hide
'Cause everybody knows that we're both torn apart
Why do we hurt each other
Why do we push love away
Thursday, 20 November 2008
- Drink coffee
- Drink 'Red Bull' as red bull gives you wings
- Munch on tit bits like chips or nuts
- Brush teeth
- Walk around and disturb my colleagues or pretend to check staffs' work :P
- Avoid reading as it is makes me even more sleepy =_=
If all the above fails....I GO TO SLEEP
Wednesday, 19 November 2008
There's just no "life" to her life
She needs excitement
she needs to do something
she needs something new
maybe someone new
anything that would make...
life more exciting ...
life more cheerful...
life more meaningful
Sunday, 16 November 2008
Do everything possible to make yourself happy.
If you are not getting the proper attention from the one who claims they love you and want to be with you find the one who will give you that attention.
Whenever you feel like things are not happening fast enough, make them happen.
You control your own destiny and you can't give control to others.
You only have one life, live your life!
Saturday, 15 November 2008
Tuesday, 11 November 2008
Then to be told that you are ill
Ill, with a deadly disease
Everything shatters...falls apart...
and wat you could think of is giving up
giving up on life...
Knowing you will fail those who depends on you...
it makes you break down...
Everything you have planned shatters in front of you
All these while you have forgotten ...'he' has other plans for you...
We may have everything....but when he takes away this one thing..
we are left with nothing
Thank you God, for the days you have given me
Thank you God, for everything
A nice meaningful song
Afgan - Padamu ku bersujud
Ku menatap dalam kelam
Tiada yang bisa ku lihat
Selain hanya nama-Mu ya Allah
Esok ataukah nanti
Ampuni semua salahku
Lindungi aku dari segala fitnah
Kau tempatku meminta
Kau beriku bahagia
Jadikan aku selamanya
Hamba-Mu yang slalu bertakwa
Ampuniku ya Allah
Yang sering melupakan-Mu
Saat Kau limpahkan karunia-Mu
Dalam sunyi aku bersujud
It was a nite of nitemares...
Wonder what negativity could have brought them near me...
It was not about ghosts or monsters...
Even if it was... I wudnt care
But this was bout people
People really close to me...
Those who i really care about..
They were drowning...
Drowning n dying... :-(
Wats the message behind this?
Are they in trouble?
God...please protect them...
Monday, 10 November 2008
I thought it wud rain but it is a sunny day afterall
Left the house 'Right' foot first
Happy music all day...
It is going to be a good day cause nobody or no one is going to be in my way,i will not allow it to happen, not today ...
Lets start with a smile, a sincere from 'the heart' smile :)
Thursday, 6 November 2008
First there's the distance...
Then...there's you ...
you who's silent,
you who's closing yourself from me
you made yourself unreachable...
you made yourself distant...
you...who are you ?
...i don't know you anymore....
What's worst than being far in distance
and also being distant....
Wednesday, 5 November 2008
- Handphone charger
- Coin pouch
- Purse with atm cards, ID card, driving license and cash thats just enough for 3 persons' lunch - was cash stolen before n the thief left me $ for lunch...so sweet !
- Contact lens solution and case
- My glasses (spectacles) in case my lens fails me
- Pocket knife/scissors
- Wet tissues
- Dental floss
- Post it notes
- a little notebook - cos i dont trust pda's. I used to have 1 which i sold the next day after buying ...i find them quite unreliable at that time :D
- Aspirin and diarhoea capsules also gastritis
- 'Minyak Angin Cap Kapak'an ointment for quick relief of cold & headache and everything else :P. Also good to put on the nose when you cant bear the smell at public places
- Vicks Vaporub
- Sweets - im not a sweet tooth but its good to bait kids with :D
- Mini Screwdriver - for glasses
- Eyeliner, blush on and powder and lip gloss
- Pen highlighter
- A book, just any book - to kill time plus boredom while waiting
- A bag of peanuts or potato chips :P
- Face Moisturiser
- Bottled water
- Tissue paper
- Instant coffee - nescafe 3 in 1
- Hand sanitizer- liquid 'leave on' type
- Tooth brush and toothpaste
- USB Flash drives
- Hair clip
- Torch lite
- a fan
- Foldable umbrella (this is a must when overseas)
- face blotter paper
- Safety pins
- Nail clipper
- a camera
- Oxy 10
...and the list goes on ...am almost ready to sleep over :D
...Most things up there are the mini or pocket version
Monday, 3 November 2008
Where do we go from here?
This isn't where we intended to be
We had it all, you believed in me
I believed in you
What do we do for our dream to survive?
How do we keep all our passions alive,
As we used to do?
Deep in my heart I'm concealing
Things that I'm longing to say
Scared to confess what I'm feeling
Frightened you'll slip away
You must love me
You must love me
Why are you at my side?
How can I be any use to you now?
Give me a chance and I'll let you see how
Nothing has changed
You must love me
Saturday, 1 November 2008
Friday, 31 October 2008
Thursday, 30 October 2008
Some had no logical reasons and people were much much supertitious those days.
I haven't much to share on this actually cause my parents were not the supertitious type.
Let me share some that i can recall...
- Never point at a rainbow or u will lose your finger
- Never stay close to one another when there's thunder or lightning or your bodies might stick together
- Never challenge or go against your parents or u will turn to stone
- Never trim your fingernails at nite (reason unknown) but i vaguely remember its related to ghosts :D
- Never walk or step on eggshells or you will get 'bisul' - hmm don't know wats the word in english :D
- Never sew at night (reasons also unknown) ....
- Do not open an umbrella in the house cause it invites snakes &/ ghosts
- Never dress your newborn in yellow, it causes jaundice (yellow discloration on skin ..etc)
- Pulling out a gray or white hair will cause more to grow in its place
- If the palm of your right hand itches it means you will soon be getting money, If the palm of your left hand itches it means you will soon be paying out money
- Unmarried ladies not allowed to sing while cooking or they'll marry an old man
- Whistling is prohibited as it invites ghosts
Tuesday, 28 October 2008
cheers me up when im having a bad day
he is someone who understands me gives me support and
the motivation when everything else seems to be against me
Dries my tears.... or be my shoulder to cry on
.... when i need to cry
what he does not do ...
add misery to my pain
condemns me when im having a bad day
be against me...especially when i need him
I do not need an extra burden ...
Friday, 24 October 2008
Thursday, 23 October 2008
Wednesday, 22 October 2008
Tuesday, 21 October 2008
For once, they should start to use their own brain to think ...
Instead of asking and asking and depending on others !
Everybody has been "gifted' with one, so make justice to yourself n start to use it ??
Maybe a brain should come with a manual ...an easy step by step guide on how to use it.
OMG ! Why am i affected by all this ....grrrrrr !!!
Sunday, 19 October 2008
Through it all...we both are so crazy bout each other
I love him...he loves me
Cant imagine myself being with any other but him
All i want is him
He makes me smile. he makes me cry.
But when is the right time for marriage
Will marriage be the end or a start of something even beautiful ?
Marriage is to commit...
Marriage is to have a home together, have a family and never be apart.
But when ....?
How do i actually know when im ready to get married ?